Package: swig2.0 (2.0.7-3)
Links for swig2.0
Download Source Package swig2.0:
- Homepage [www.swig.org]
Generate scripting interfaces to C/C++ code
SWIG is a compiler that makes it easy to integrate C and C++ code with other languages including Perl, PHP, Tcl, Ruby, Python, Java, Guile, Mzscheme, Chicken, OCaml, Pike, and C#.
Swig takes a set of ANSI C/C++ declarations and generates an interface for them to your favorite scripting language.
Other Packages Related to swig2.0
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime