Package: ruby-ncurses (1.3.1-2)
Links for ruby-ncurses
Download Source Package ruby-ncurses:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Lucas Nussbaum (QA Page)
- Per Andersson (QA Page)
- Homepage [ncurses-ruby.berlios.de]
ruby extension for the ncurses C library
All C functions are wrapped by module functions of the module "Ncurses", with exactly the same name. Additionally, C functions expecting a WINDOW* as their first argument can also be called as methods of the "Ncurses::WINDOW" class.
The panel library (for support of overlapping windows) is also wrapped, in the module "Ncurses::Panel".
This module is built with wide character support.
Other Packages Related to ruby-ncurses
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20070908)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling