Package: bootchart-view (0.10~svn407-3.3)
Links for bootchart-view
Download Source Package bootchart:
- Homepage [www.bootchart.org]
Boot process performance analyser (visualisation)
Bootchart is a tool for performance analysis and visualization of the GNU/Linux boot process. Resource utilization and process information are collected during the boot process and are later rendered in a PNG, SVG or EPS encoded chart.
This package ships the engine to render to data as graphic.
Other Packages Related to bootchart-view
- dep: libcommons-cli-java
- API for working with the command line arguments and options
- dep: libcommons-compress-java
- Java API for working with tar, zip and bzip2 files
- rec: bootchart
- Boot process performance analyser