Package: liburi-perl (1.60-1)
Links for liburi-perl
Download Source Package liburi-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (QA Page)
- Kees Cook (QA Page)
- Rene Mayorga (QA Page)
- Ryan Niebur (QA Page)
- Iulian Udrea (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Angel Abad (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
module to manipulate and access URI strings
URI is a collection of Perl modules that represent and manipulate Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) references as specified in RFC 2396.
URI objects can be used to access and manipulate the various components that make up these strings. There are also methods to combine URIs in various ways.
The URI class replaces the URI::URL class that used to be distributed with libwww-perl. This package also includes an emulation of the old URI::URL interface, which implements both the old and the new interface.
Other Packages Related to liburi-perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: libwww-perl
- simple and consistent interface to the world-wide web