Package: php5-mysql (5.4.4-14)
Links for php5-mysql
Download Source Package php5:
- Debian PHP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Sean Finney (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Lior Kaplan (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.php.net]
MySQL module for php5
This package provides modules for MySQL database connections directly from PHP scripts. It includes the generic "mysql" module which can be used to connect to all versions of MySQL, an improved "mysqli" module for MySQL version 4.1 or later, and the pdo_mysql module for use with the PHP Data Object extension.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Other Packages Related to php5-mysql
- dep: dpkg (>= 22.214.171.124~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libmysqlclient18 (>= 5.5.24+dfsg-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.4.4-14)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime