Package: liquidsoap-plugin-gd (1.0.1+repack1-1.1)
Links for liquidsoap-plugin-gd
Download Source Package liquidsoap:
- Homepage [savonet.sourceforge.net]
audio streaming language -- libgd plugin
Liquidsoap is a powerful tool for building complex audio streaming systems, typically targeting internet radios (e.g. icecast streams).
It consists of a simple script language, in which you can create, combine and transform audio sources. Its design makes liquidsoap flexible and easily extensible.
This package provides support for operators using libgd. Currently, the only operator provided is input.video.add_text.gd. This operators provides video text rendering without any X-related dependency.
Other Packages Related to liquidsoap-plugin-gd
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: liquidsoap (= 1.0.1+repack1-1.1)
- audio streaming language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: ttf-liberation
- transitional dummy package