Package: js-of-ocaml (1.2-2)
Links for js-of-ocaml
Download Source Package js-of-ocaml:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Nicolas Dandrimont (QA Page)
- Homepage [ocsigen.org]
* the whole language, and most of the standard library are supported; * the generated code can be used with any web server and browser; * you can use a standard installation of OCaml to compile your programs. In particular, you do not have to recompile a library to use it with Js_of_ocaml. You just have to link your program with a specific library to interface with the browser APIs.
This package contains the compiler itself.
Other Packages Related to js-of-ocaml
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjs-of-ocaml-dev
- rec: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries