Package: nginx-light (1.2.1-2.2+wheezy2) [security]
Links for nginx-light
Download Source Package nginx:
- Kartik Mistry (QA Page)
- Jose Parrella (QA Page)
- Fabio Tranchitella (QA Page)
- Michael Lustfield (QA Page)
- Dmitry E. Oboukhov (QA Page)
- Cyril Lavier (QA Page)
- Christos Trochalakis (QA Page)
- Homepage [nginx.net]
nginx web/proxy server (basic version)
Nginx ("engine X") is a high-performance web and reverse proxy server created by Igor Sysoev. It can be used both as a standalone web server and as a proxy to reduce the load on back-end HTTP or mail servers.
This package provides a very light version of nginx with only the minimal set of features and modules.
STANDARD HTTP MODULES: Core, Access, Auth Basic, Auto Index, Charset, Empty GIF, FastCGI, Gzip, Headers, Index, Log, Map, Proxy, Rewrite, Upstream.
OPTIONAL HTTP MODULES: Gzip Precompression, IPv6, SSL, Stub Status.
THIRD PARTY MODULES: Echo.
Other Packages Related to nginx-light
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: nginx-common (= 1.2.1-2.2+wheezy2)
- small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server - common files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime