Package: monav-preprocessor (0.3-6 and others)
Links for monav-preprocessor
Download Source Package monav:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
fast navigation system featuring exact routing - preprocessor
MoNav is a Desktop / Mobile application that offers state-of-the-art fast and exact routing with OpenStreetMap Data.
In contrast to most commercial and open-source routing applications, MoNav offers exact routing without heuristic assumptions and with very little computational work. Its routing core is based on Contraction Hierarchies.
The application is divided into two parts: The MoNav Preprocessor transforms the raw OpenStreetMap data into file formats usable by the MoNav Client application. The preprocessing is often time consuming and requires larger amounts of memory. The client application on the other hand has very few requirements and can even run on mobile devices.
Additionally a routing daemon is available to act as a background route server for other applications.
This package provides the preprocessing application.
Other Packages Related to monav-preprocessor
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libmapnik2-2.0
- C++/Python toolkit for developing GIS applications (libraries)
- dep: libprotobuf7
- protocol buffers C++ library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: monav-data (= 0.3-6)
- fast navigation system featuring exact routing - data files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime