Package: kiki (0.5.6-8)
Links for kiki
Download Source Package kiki:
- Homepage [project5.freezope.org]
tool for python regular expression testing
A free environment for regular expression testing (ferret). It allows you to write regexes and test them against a sample text, providing extensive output about the results. It is useful for several purposes:
- exploring and understanding the structure of match objects generated by the re module, making Kiki a valuable tool for people new to regexes. - testing regexes on sample text before deploying them in code.
Kiki can function on its own or as plugin for the Spe Python editor.
Other Packages Related to kiki
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-wxgtk2.8
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (wxPython binding)