Package: firehol (1.296-3)
Links for firehol
Download Source Package firehol:
- Homepage [firehol.sourceforge.net]
easy to use but powerful iptables stateful firewall
FireHOL generates generic firewalls with an extremely simple but powerful configuration language, enabling you to design any kind of local or routing stateful packet filtering firewall with ease.
FireHOL does not support ipv6.
FireHOL has been forked by Sanewall which will support ipv6.
Other Packages Related to firehol
- dep: bash (>= 4.2)
- GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: iproute
- transitional dummy package for iproute2
- dep: iptables (>= 1.4.14)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- rec: aggregate
- ipv4 cidr prefix aggregator
- rec: kmod
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules
- sug: ulogd
- transitional dummy package for ulogd2