Package: open-axiom-hypertex (1.4.1+svn~2626-2)
Links for open-axiom-hypertex
Download Source Package open-axiom:
- Homepage [www.open-axiom.org]
open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem
OpenAxiom is an open source platform for symbolic, algebraic, and numerical computations. It offers an interactive environment, an expressive programming language, a compiler, a large set of mathematical libraries of interest to researchers and practitioners of computational sciences.
OpenAxiom is a descendent of the AXIOM computer algebra system as described by Richard Jenks and Robert Sutor in "AXIOM: The Scientific Computation System". That book is the base reference document for OpenAxiom.
This package contains the binaries for the hypertex subsystem. The programs in this package provide an interactive online help system describing the many open-axiom commands.
Other Packages Related to open-axiom-hypertex
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: open-axiom (= 1.4.1+svn~2626-2)
- open scientific computation platform
- dep: open-axiom-hypertex-data (= 1.4.1+svn~2626-2)
- open scientific computation platform: hypertex subsystem data