Package: sanewall (1.0.2+ds-2)
Links for sanewall
Download Source Package sanewall:
- Homepage [www.sanewall.org]
easy to use but powerful iptables stateful firewall (program)
Sanewall can generate firewall rules using an extremely simple but powerful configuration language based on bash. Using simple syntax, it is possible to design any kind of local or routing stateful packet filtering firewall with ease.
Sanewall is a fork of FireHOL which was made when development of that project stalled: all existing FireHOL definitions should be compatible.
This package provides the firewall program.
Other Packages Related to sanewall
- dep: iproute
- transitional dummy package for iproute2
- dep: iptables (>= 1.4.14)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- rec: kmod
- tools for managing Linux kernel modules