Package: jekyll (0.11.2-1)
Links for jekyll
Download Source Package jekyll:
- Homepage [github.com]
Simple, blog aware, static site generator
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator. It takes a template directory (representing the raw form of a website), runs it through Textile or Markdown and Liquid converters, and spits out a complete, static website suitable for serving with Apache or your favorite web server.
This is also the engine behind GitHub Pages(http://pages.github.com), which you can use to host your project's page or blog right here from GitHub.
Other Packages Related to jekyll
- dep: ruby-albino
- Ruby wrapper for pygmentize
- dep: ruby-classifier
- Ruby module to allow Bayesian and other types of classifications
- dep: ruby-directory-watcher
- Watch directory/files and Generate events by file change
- dep: ruby-kramdown
- Fast, pure-Ruby Markdown-superset converter
- dep: ruby-liquid
- Ruby library for rendering safe HTML and email templates
- dep: ruby-maruku
- Markdown-superset interpreter written in Ruby.