Package: geotranz (3.2-1.1)
Links for geotranz
Download Source Package geotranz:
- Homepage [earth-info.nga.mil]
GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator
GEOTRANZ (Geographic Translator) is an application program which allows you to easily convert geographic coordinates among a wide variety of coordinate systems, map projections, and datums. Currently, twenty-five different coordinate systems, map projections, grids, and coding schemes, and over two hundred different datums, are supported.
The user interface of GEOTRANZ is similar to that of a calculator, but can also be used to efficiently convert large numbers of coordinates contained in text files.
GEOTRANZ is the Debian name of GEOTRANS, a product of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and U.S. Army Engineering Research and Development Center.
This package contains the geotranz java graphical interface.
Other Packages Related to geotranz
- dep: libgeotranz3.2 (>= 3.2)
- GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator (runtime library)
- rec: geotranz-help (<< 3.2+)
- GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator (help files)
- rec: geotranz-help (>= 3.2)
- sug: geotranz-doc
- GEOgraphic coordinates TRANslator (documentation)