Package: ckport (0.1~rc1-3)
Links for ckport
Download Source Package ckport:
- Homepage [software.keep-cool.org]
portability analysis and security checking tool
ckport is a tool to check already compiled binaries and libraries for porting and security problems.
It uses objdump to read the binaries and analyses calls and jumps to functions.
This package is architecture independent and can be used on non-host architecture binaries if an objdump tool for the target architecture is installed.
Other Packages Related to ckport
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.15.6~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: ckport-database (>= 0.1~rc1-3)
- portability analysis and security checking tool (Database files)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: manpages-dev
- Manual pages about using GNU/Linux for development
- sug: cppcheck
- tool for static C/C++ code analysis