Package: apt-forktracer (0.4)
Links for apt-forktracer
Download Source Package apt-forktracer:
a utility for tracking non-official package versions
apt-forktracer tries to alleviate the problem that APT stops tracking official versions of a package after you pin it or install a newer version.
It displays a list of packages which are in an inconsistent state or have a version other than the newest official installed. You can choose to ignore certain packages - if they match certain criteria - with a configuration file.
Other Packages Related to apt-forktracer
- dep: lsb-release (>= 3.2-21)
- Linux Standard Base version reporting utility
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-apt (>= 0.7.93.2)
- Python interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules