Package: gnome-session-fallback (3.8.0-1)
Links for gnome-session-fallback
Download Source Package gnome-panel:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
GNOME Session Manager - GNOME Flashback (transitional package)
The GNOME Session Manager is in charge of starting the core components of the GNOME desktop, and applications that should be launched at login time. It also features a way to save and restore currently running applications.
This is a transitional package to ease upgrades to gnome-session-flashback. It can be safely removed.
Other Packages Related to gnome-session-fallback
- dep: gnome-session-flashback
- GNOME Session Manager - GNOME Flashback session