Package: valac-0.12 (0.12.1-2) [debports]
Links for valac-0.12
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
C# like language for the GObject system
Vala is a new programming language that aims to bring modern programming language features to GNOME developers without imposing any additional runtime requirements and without using a different ABI compared to applications and libraries written in C.
valac, the Vala compiler, is a self-hosting compiler that translates Vala source code into C source and header files. It uses the GObject type system to create classes and interfaces declared in the Vala source code. This package also contains the vala-gen-introspect and vapigen binaries that will automatically generate Vala bindings.
Other Packages Related to valac-0.12
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.30.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.26)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libvala-0.12-0 (= 0.12.1-2)
- C# like language for the GObject system - library