Package: bacula-client (5.2.6+dfsg-9.1)
Links for bacula-client
Download Source Package bacula:
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup service - client metapackage
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery, and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The Bacula Director service supervises all the backup, restore, verify, and archive operations. It can run as a daemon or as a foreground service which administrators can use to schedule backups and recover files.
The package is a metapackage for client installations (file daemon and console only).
Other Packages Related to bacula-client
- dep: bacula-console (>= 5.2.6+dfsg-9.1)
- network backup service - text console
- dep: bacula-fd (>= 5.2.6+dfsg-9.1)
- network backup service - file daemon
- rec: bacula-traymonitor
- network backup service - tray monitor