Package: acpi-support (0.141-2)
Links for acpi-support
Download Source Package acpi-support:
scripts for handling many ACPI events
This package contains scripts to react to various ACPI events. It only includes scripts for events that can be supported with some level of safety cross platform.
It is able to:
* Detect loss and gain of AC power, lid closure, and the press of a number of specific buttons (on Asus, IBM, Lenovo, Panasonic, Sony and Toshiba laptops). * Suspend, hibernate and resume the computer, with workarounds for hardware that needs it. * On some laptops, set screen brightness.
Besides some system tools acpi-support recommends vbetool to be able to power off the screen and some screensavers to be able to lock the screen on lid close.
Other Packages Related to acpi-support
- dep: acpi-fakekey
- tool to generate fake key events
- dep: acpi-support-base (>= 0.109-1)
- scripts for handling base ACPI events such as the power button
- dep: acpid (>= 1.0.4)
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
- dep: lsb-base (>= 1.3-9)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: pm-utils
- utilities and scripts for power management
- dep: x11-xserver-utils
- X server utilities
- rec: rfkill
- tool for enabling and disabling wireless devices