Package: syslog-ng-mod-json (3.3.5-4)
Links for syslog-ng-mod-json
Download Source Package syslog-ng:
- Homepage [www.balabit.com]
Next generation system logging daemon (JSON plugin)
syslog-ng is an enhanced syslog daemon, supporting, amongst others:
* Powerful configurability, while still being readable * Filtering on any part of the syslog message * Support for both legacy BSD and the new syslog protocol * Wide range of source and destination drivers, including TCP (plain, or over SSL/TLS), UDP, SQL, MongoDB * Also supports fine-grained output format control * Multi-threaded operation
The wide range of plugins make syslog-ng able to perform well in every situation, ranging from enterprise-class centralised deployments, through personal computers to ad-hoc connected networks.
This package provides the $(format-json) template function plugin, which makes it possible to conveniently serialize system log messages to JSON.
Other Packages Related to syslog-ng-mod-json
- dep: libjson0 (>= 0.10)
- Бібліотека маніпуляції JSON — колективна бібліотека
- dep: libsyslog-ng-3.3.5
- Next generation system logging daemon (private library)
- dep: syslog-ng-core (= 3.3.5-4)
- Next generation system logging daemon (core)