Package: lv2file (0.83-1)
Links for lv2file
Download Source Package lv2file:
- Debian Multimedia Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Alessio Treglia (QA Page)
- Jeremy Salwen (QA Page)
- Homepage [jeremysalwen.github.com]
Command-line program to apply LV2 effects to audio files
lv2file is a simple program which you can use to apply LV2 effects to your audio files without much hassle.
Possible use cases of lv2file are:
* Apply an effect without having to open a GUI or start a project. * Apply effects to a large number of files, or in an automated manner. * You need a deterministic environment to debug a plugin you are developing. * Command-line only audio processing.
lv2file does not come with any built-in effects, so you must install other packages containing LV2 plugins to use with lv2file.
Other Packages Related to lv2file
- dep: libargtable2-0 (>= 7)
- A library for parsing GNU style command line arguments
- dep: liblilv-0-0 (>= 0.4.2)
- library for simple use of LV2 plugins
- dep: libsndfile1 (>= 1.0.20)
- Бібліотека читання/запису аудіо-файлів