Package: libcv-dev (2.3.1-11)
Links for libcv-dev
Download Source Package opencv:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (QA Page)
- Homepage [opencv.willowgarage.com]
Translation package for libcv-dev
This package provide files for translation from libcv-dev to subdivided packages.
This package contains the header files and static library needed to compile applications that use OpenCV (Open Computer Vision).
The Open Computer Vision Library is a collection of algorithms and sample code for various computer vision problems. The library is compatible with IPL (Intel's Image Processing Library) and, if available, can use IPP (Intel's Integrated Performance Primitives) for better performance.
OpenCV provides low level portable data types and operators, and a set of high level functionalities for video acquisition, image processing and analysis, structural analysis, motion analysis and object tracking, object recognition, camera calibration and 3D reconstruction.
Other Packages Related to libcv-dev
- dep: libopencv-calib3d-dev
- development files for libopencv-calib3d
- dep: libopencv-core-dev
- development files for libopencv-core
- dep: libopencv-features2d-dev
- development files for libopencv-features2d
- dep: libopencv-flann-dev
- development files for libopencv-flann
- dep: libopencv-imgproc-dev
- development files for libopencv-imgproc
- dep: libopencv-legacy-dev
- development files for libopencv-legacy
- dep: libopencv-ml-dev
- development files for libopencv-ml
- dep: libopencv-objdetect-dev
- development files for libopencv-objdetect
- dep: libopencv-video-dev
- development files for libopencv-video