Package: libuima-cpe-java (2.3.0-2)
Links for libuima-cpe-java
Download Source Package uimaj:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Fabien Poulard (QA Page)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Homepage [uima.apache.org]
Library for the UIMA Collection Processing Engine
Apache UIMA is an implementation of the OASIS-UIMA specifications.
OASIS UIMA Committee: <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uima/>.
Unstructured Information Management applications are software systems that analyze large volumes of unstructured information in order to discover knowledge that is relevant to an end user.
An example UIM application might ingest plain text and identify entities, such as persons, places, organizations; or relations, such as works-for or located-at.
This library implements in Java the collection processing engine for the UIMA framework.
Other Packages Related to libuima-cpe-java
- dep: libuima-core-java (>= 2.3.0-2)
- Core library for the UIMA framework
- sug: libuima-adapter-vinci-java (>= 2.3.0-2)
- Library to provide Vinci web services within UIMA