Пакунок: boost-build (2.0-m12-2)
Links for boost-build
Download Source Package boost-build:
- Debian Boost Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steve M. Robbins (QA Page)
- Domenico Andreoli (QA Page)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
cross-platform build system for C++ projects
Boost.Build is an easy way to build C++ projects, everywhere. You name you executables and libraries and list their sources. Boost.Build takes care about compiling your sources with right options, creating static and shared libraries, making executables, and other chores -- whether you're using gcc, msvc, or a dozen more supported C++ compilers -- on Windows, OSX, Linux and commercial UNIX systems.
Some of the most important features:
* Simple and high level build description. * Portability. Most important build properties have symbolic names that work everywhere. * Variant builds. When you build the same project twice with different properties, all produced files are placed in different directories, so you can build with 2 versions of gcc, or both debug and release variants in one invocation. * Global dependencies. No matter what directory you build in, Boost.Build will always check all dependencies in your entire project, preventing inconsistent binaries. * Usage requirements. A target can specify properties, like include paths and preprocessor defines, that are necessary to use it. Those properties will be automatically applied whenever the target is used.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з boost-build
- dep: bjam (>> 3.1.9-1)
- Software build tool