Пакунок: libboost-graph-parallel1.42-dev (1.42.0-4)
Links for libboost-graph-parallel1.42-dev
Download Source Package boost1.42:
- Homepage [www.boost.org]
generic graph components and algorithms in C++
This package forms part of the Boost C++ Libraries collection.
The Parallel Boost Graph Library is an extension to the Boost Graph Library (BGL) for parallel and distributed computing. It offers distributed graphs and graph algorithms to exploit coarse-grained parallelism along with parallel algorithms that exploit fine-grained parallelism, while retaining the same interfaces as the (sequential) BGL. Code written using the sequential BGL should be easy to parallelize with the parallel BGL.
Інші пакунки пов'язані з libboost-graph-parallel1.42-dev
- dep: libboost-serialization1.42-dev (= 1.42.0-4)
- serialization library for C++
- dep: libboost-test1.42-dev (= 1.42.0-4)
- components for writing and executing test suites
- dep: libboost1.42-dev (= 1.42.0-4)
- Boost C++ Libraries development files
- rec: libboost-graph-parallel1.42.0 (= 1.42.0-4)
- generic graph components and algorithms in C++