Package: ruby-ronn (0.7.3-2)
Links for ruby-ronn
Download Source Package ruby-ronn:
- Homepage [rtomayko.github.com]
Builds manuals from Markdown
Ronn builds manuals. It converts simple, human readable textfiles to roff for terminal display, and also to HTML for the web.
The source format includes all of Markdown but has a more rigid structure and syntax extensions for features commonly found in manpages (definition lists, link notation, etc.). The ronn-format(7) manual page defines the format in detail.
Other Packages Related to ruby-ronn
- dep: ruby-hpricot (>= 0.8.2)
- fast, enjoyable HTML parser
- dep: ruby-mustache (>= 0.7.0)
- Mustache is a framework-agnostic way to render logic-free views
- dep: ruby-rdiscount (>= 1.5.8)
- Discount Markdown Processor for Ruby