Package: arduino (1:1.0.1+dfsg-7)
Links for arduino
Download Source Package arduino:
- Homepage [www.arduino.cc]
AVR development board IDE and built-in libraries
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
This package will install the integrated development environment that allows for program writing, code verfication, compiling, and uploading to the Arduino development board. Libraries and example code will also be installed.
Other Packages Related to arduino
- dep: arduino-core (= 1:1.0.1+dfsg-7)
- Code, examples, and libraries for the Arduino platform
- dep: libjna-java
- Dynamic access of native libraries from Java without JNI
- dep: librxtx-java (>= 2.2pre2-3)
- Full Java CommAPI implementation