Package: cvc3 (2.4.1-4)
Links for cvc3
Download Source Package cvc3:
- Homepage [www.cs.nyu.edu]
Automatic theorem prover for SMT problems
CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. It can be used to prove the validity (or, dually, the satisfiability) of first-order formulas in a large number of built-in logical theories and their combination.
CVC3 is the last offspring of a series of popular SMT provers, which originated at Stanford University with the SVC system. In particular, it builds on the code base of CVC Lite, its most recent predecessor. Its high level design follows that of the Sammy prover.
CVC3 works with a version of first-order logic with polymorphic types and has a wide variety of features including:
* several built-in base theories: rational and integer linear arithmetic, arrays, tuples, records, inductive data types, bit vectors, and equality over uninterpreted function symbols; * support for quantifiers; * an interactive text-based interface; * rich C, C++, and Java APIs for embedding in other systems; * proof and model generation abilities; * predicate subtyping; * essentially no limit on its use for research or commercial purposes (see license).
This package contains the CVC3 command line program.
Other Packages Related to cvc3
- dep: libcvc3-5
- Automatic theorem prover library for SMT problems
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3