Paket: plywood (0.5.11+nmu2)
Länkar för plywood
Hämta källkodspaketet plywood:
Playwriting typing and typesetting help
The plywood project is a project to help type and typeset plays. It comprises a small structured-text format, an Emacs mode, a translation program and a LaTeX style.
The goals are:
1) Reduce the work of the playwright to that of writing a play. Even learning special key strokes is discouraged -- the system should DWIM.
2) Make the plays pretty, yet conforming to standard formatting rules.
Currently, we have implemented the Standard American format, as described by Samuel French.
plywood contains the LaTeX style, and the plywood script to transform plays in the plywood format to LaTeX code and an emacs mode to edit the files in.
Andra paket besläktade med plywood
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: tex-common (>= 3)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- sug: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF