Package: liblwipv6-2 (1.5a-2)
Links for liblwipv6-2
Download Source Package lwipv6:
- Debian VSquare Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ludovico Gardenghi (QA Page)
- Guido Trotter (QA Page)
- Filippo Giunchedi (QA Page)
- Homepage [wiki.virtualsquare.org]
User level (lightweight) TCP/IP stack with IPv6 support
LWIPv6 is a user level TCP/IP stack with the following features:
Physical layer: ARP support, TUN/TAP/VDE drivers support.
Network layer: IP forwarding, fragmentation, NAT, IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration, Router Advertising support.
Transport layer: TCP: congestion control, RTT estimation, fast recovery, fast retransmit; UDP.
Berkeley Socket API: Protocol families PF_INET, PF_INET6, PF_PACKET, partial PF_NETLINK support; Socket types SOCK_STREAM, SOCK_DGRAM, SOCK_RAW support.
LWIPv6 is used, for instance, by a UMView module to support user level networking and configuration, usually together with VDE.
LWIPv6, along with UMView, is part of the View-OS project: http://wiki.virtualsquare.org
Other Packages Related to liblwipv6-2
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libvdeplug2
- Virtual Distributed Ethernet - Plug library
- sug: vde2
- Virtual Distributed Ethernet