Package: libplexus-utils-java-doc (1:1.5.15-4)
Links for libplexus-utils-java-doc
Download Source Package plexus-utils:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Michael Koch (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Ludovic Claude (QA Page)
- Homepage [plexus.codehaus.org]
API Documentation for plexus-utils
The Plexus project provides a full software stack for creating and executing software projects. Based on the Plexus container, the applications can utilise component-oriented programming to build modular, reusable components that can easily be assembled and reused.
While Plexus is similar to other inversion-of-control (IoC) or dependency injection frameworks such as the Spring Framework, it is a full-fledged container that supports many more features such as:
* Component lifecycles * Component instantiation strategies * Nested containers * Component configuration * Auto-wiring * Component dependencies, and * Various dependency injection techniques including constructor injection, setter injection, and private field injection.
This package contains the API documentation for plexus-utils.
Other Packages Related to libplexus-utils-java-doc
- dep: default-jdk-doc
- Standard Java or Java compatible Development Kit (documentation)
- sug: libplexus-utils-java
- utilities for the Plexus framework