Package: libgtk2-perl-doc (2:1.244-1)
Links for libgtk2-perl-doc
Download Source Package libgtk2-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ryan Niebur (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- Jeffrey Ratcliffe (QA Page)
- Alessandro Ghedini (QA Page)
- intrigeri (QA Page)
- Homepage [gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net]
Perl interface to the Gtk 2.x series (documentation files)
Gtk2 allows you to write graphical user interfaces in a Perlish and object-oriented way, freeing you from the casting and memory management in C, yet remaining very close in spirit to original API.
Gtk+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, the Gtk+ is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application suites. Find out more about Gtk+ at http://www.gtk.org.
This package contains the documentation for the Gtk2 perl modules and some examples.
Other Packages Related to libgtk2-perl-doc
- rec: libgtk2-perl
- Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library