Package: vim-runtime (2:7.3.547-7)
Links for vim-runtime
Download Source Package vim:
- Homepage [www.vim.org]
Vi IMproved - Runtime files
Vim is an almost compatible version of the UNIX editor Vi.
Many new features have been added: multi level undo, syntax highlighting, command line history, on-line help, filename completion, block operations, folding, Unicode support, etc.
This package contains vimtutor and the architecture independent runtime files, used, if available, by all vim variants available in Debian. Example of such runtime files are: online documentation, rules for language-specific syntax highlighting and indentation, color schemes, and standard plugins.
Other Packages Related to vim-runtime
- rec: vim
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor
also a virtual package provided by vim-athena, vim-gnome, vim-gtk, vim-nox
- or vim-gnome
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with GNOME2 GUI
- or vim-gtk
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with GTK2 GUI
- or vim-athena
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with Athena GUI
- or vim-nox
- Vi IMproved - enhanced vi editor - with scripting languages support
- or vim-tiny
- Vi IMproved (förbättrad vi-editor) kompakt version