Package: gallery-uploader (2.4-1)
Links for gallery-uploader
Download Source Package gallery-uploader:
- Homepage [www.pietrobattiston.it]
graphical tool to upload pictures and videos to Gallery
Gallery-uploader is a program which makes it immediate to upload pictures and videos to Gallery installations; Gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com/) is an advanced web photo album organizer.
Gallery-uploader can be used in two ways:
* as a standalone program, which allows the user to browse for files to upload * as a script for Nautilus (the default GNOME file manager): for this to work, the single user must enable it (see the manual for more info).
This program is currently only able to work with installations of Gallery version 2.*, not 1.*.
Other Packages Related to gallery-uploader
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-galleryremote
- Python library for accessing Gallery web installations
- dep: python-gnome2
- Python bindings for the GNOME desktop environment
- dep: python-gobject (>= 2.15)
- Python 2.x bindings for GObject - transitional package
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards