Package: galax (1.1-10 and others)
Links for galax
Download Source Package galax:
- Homepage [galax.sourceforge.net]
XQuery implementation with static typing - command line front-ends
Galax is an implementation of XQuery, the W3C XML Query Language.
Galax implements XQuery 1.0 as specified by the W3C, as well as XPath 2.0, which is subset of XQuery 1.0.
Galax is a Schema-aware implementation of XQuery and supports static typing. Also thanks to that, Galax is a really fast implementation of the language.
Galax supports some advanced XQuery features, such as XML Schema validation, XML updates, XQuery optimization and projection, applications of XQuery to Web services.
This package contains the command line front-ends to evaluate XQuery queries and to validate XML documents against XML Schemas.
Other Packages Related to galax
- dep: libcamomile-ocaml-data
- Unicode data for OCaml
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling