Package: eurephia (1.0.1-3 and others)
Links for eurephia
Download Source Package eurephia:
- Homepage [www.eurephia.net]
flexible OpenVPN authentication module
This plug-in enhances OpenVPN by adding user name and password authentication. An eurephia user account is a combination of minimum one OpenVPN SSL certificate and a user name with a password assigned. It is also possible to setup several eurephia user names to use a shared OpenVPN certificate.
In addition, eurephia will blacklist IP addresses, certificates and user names on too many failed attempts and it supports dynamic update of iptables rules which restricts network access per connection.
All information is stored in a database and all changes to the accounts will be effective immediately. At the moment eurephia supports the SQLite database.
Other Packages Related to eurephia
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- delade SSL-bibliotek
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.25)
- XSLT 1.0 processing library - runtime library
- dep: openvpn (>= 2)
- virtual private network daemon
- rec: sqlite3
- Command line interface for SQLite 3