Package: crip (3.9-1)
Links for crip
Download Source Package crip:
- Homepage [bach.dynet.com]
terminal-based ripper/encoder/tagger tool
crip creates Ogg Vorbis/FLAC/MP3 files under UNIX/Linux. It is well-suited for anyone (especially the perfectionist) who seeks to make a lot of files from CDs and have them all properly labeled and professional-quality with a minimum of hassle and yet still have flexibility and full control over everything. Current versions of crip only support Ogg Vorbis and FLAC.
This script is special because it is capable of doing group vorbisgain/replaygain and/or normalization (adjust the volume to be as loud as possible without clipping/distortion) and group labelling/tagging, which makes it easy to allow a group of tracks to be treated as one piece. It can also trim off the silence at the beginning and end of these tracks/groups.
Other Packages Related to crip
- dep: cdparanoia
- ljudextraheringsverktyg för överföring av ljud till CD
- dep: flac (>= 1.1.1)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec - command line tools
- dep: libcddb-get-perl
- Perl interface to read the CDDB entry for an audio CD in your drive
- dep: perl
- Larry Walls "Practical Extraction and Report Language"
- dep: sox
- Swiss army knife of sound processing
- dep: vorbis-tools
- several Ogg Vorbis tools
- dep: vorbisgain
- add Replay Gain volume tags to Ogg Vorbis files