Package: ofono (1.6-2)
Links for ofono
Download Source Package ofono:
- Homepage [www.ofono.org]
Mobile telephony stack (daemon)
oFono is a stack for mobile telephony devices on Linux. oFono supports speaking to telephony devices through specific drivers, or with generic AT commands.
oFono also includes a low-level plug-in API for integrating with other telephony stacks, cellular modems and storage back-ends. The plug-in API functionality is modeled on public standards, in particular 3GPP TS 27.007 "AT command set for User Equipment (UE)."
This package includes the core daemon.
Other Packages Related to ofono
- dep: dbus
- simple interprocess messaging system (daemon and utilities)
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- Library to use the BlueZ Linux Bluetooth stack
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.1.1)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.28.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libudev0 (>= 146)
- libudev shared library
- rec: udev
- /dev/ and hotplug management daemon