Package: libcurl3-gnutls (7.26.0-1+wheezy2)
Links for libcurl3-gnutls
Download Source Package curl:
- Homepage [curl.haxx.se]
easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
libcurl is an easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library, supporting DICT, FILE, FTP, FTPS, GOPHER, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, IMAPS, LDAP, POP3, POP3S, RTMP, RTSP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SMTPS, TELNET and TFTP.
libcurl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, Kerberos), file transfer resume, http proxy tunneling and more!
libcurl is free, thread-safe, IPv6 compatible, feature rich, well supported, fast, thoroughly documented and is already used by many known, big and successful companies and numerous applications.
SSL support is provided by GnuTLS.
Other Packages Related to libcurl3-gnutls
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.5)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.12.17-0)
- GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- dep: librtmp0 (>= 2.3)
- toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)
- dep: libssh2-1 (>= 1.2.6)
- SSH2 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Kompressionsbibliotek - körtidspaket
- rec: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates