Package: gnome-shell-dbg (3.4.2-7)
Links for gnome-shell-dbg
Download Source Package gnome-shell:
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
Debugging symbols for GNOME Shell
The GNOME Shell redefines user interactions with the GNOME desktop. In particular, it offers new paradigms for launching applications, accessing documents, and organizing open windows in GNOME. Later, it will introduce a new applets eco-system and offer new solutions for other desktop features, such as notifications and contacts management. The GNOME Shell is intended to replace functions handled by the GNOME Panel and by the window manager in previous versions of GNOME. The GNOME Shell has rich visual effects enabled by new graphical technologies.
This package contains detached debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to gnome-shell-dbg
- dep: gnome-shell (= 3.4.2-7)
- graphical shell for the GNOME desktop
- rec: mutter-dbg
- Debugging symbols for the Mutter window manager