Package: beanstalkd (1.4.6-5)
Links for beanstalkd
Download Source Package beanstalkd:
- Homepage [xph.us]
simple, in-memory, workqueue service
Beanstalkd is a simple, fast, workqueue service (a specific case of message queueing), in which messages are organised in "tubes". Beanstalk clients can insert and consume messages into and from such tubes.
The beanstalk interface is generic, but was originally designed for reducing the latency of page views in high-volume web applications by running time-consuming tasks asynchronously.
Beanstalkd is meant to be ran in a trusted network, as it has no authorisation/authentication mechanisms.
This package has the server files.
Other Packages Related to beanstalkd
- dep: adduser
- lägg till och ta bort användare och grupper
- dep: libevent-2.0-5 (>= 2.0.10-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library
- dep: netbase
- Grundläggande TCP/IP-nätverkssystem
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation