Package: cimg-dev (1.3.9-1)
Links for cimg-dev
Download Source Package cimg:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Christophe Prud'homme (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [cimg.sourceforge.net]
powerful image processing library
The CImg Library is a C++ toolkit providing simple classes and functions to load, save, process and display images in your own C++ code. It consists only of a single header file CImg.h that must be included in your program source. It contains useful image processing algorithms for loading/saving, resizing/rotating, filtering, object drawing (text, lines, faces, ellipses, ...), etc.
Images are instantiated by a class able to represent images up to 4-dimension wide (from 1-D scalar signals to 3-D volumes of vector-valued pixels), with template pixel types. It depends on a minimal number of libraries : you can compile it with only standard C libraries. No need for exotic libraries and complex dependencies.
Other Packages Related to cimg-dev
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxrandr-dev
- X11 RandR extension library (development headers)