Package: mercurial-buildpackage (0.9)
Links for mercurial-buildpackage
Download Source Package mercurial-buildpackage:
Suite to maintain Debian packages in Mercurial repository
This package helps to automate the task of maintaining Debian packages by using the distributed version-control system Mercurial. The programs included are:
mercurial-importdsc: Import an existing Debian source package into a Mercurial repository.
mercurial-importorig: Import new upstream tarballs.
mercurial-pristinetar: Recreate source tarballs from the Mercurial repository so they are identical to original upstream tarballs.
mercurial-buildpackage: Build a Debian package from the Mercurial repository, either in-place or using pbuilder.
mercurial-tagversion: Mark an uploaded Debian package for future reference.
Other Packages Related to mercurial-buildpackage
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: libneko0
- Lightweight virtual machine - shared library
- dep: mercurial
- scalable distributed version control system
- dep: neko
- Lightweight virtual machine - compiler and tools
- dep: pristine-tar
- regenerate pristine tarballs
- rec: pbuilder
- personal package builder for Debian packages
- sug: quilt
- Tool to work with series of patches