Package: console-cyrillic (0.9-16)
Links for console-cyrillic
Download Source Package console-cyrillic:
Better Cyrillic support for Linux console
This package provides Cyrillic support on the Linux console with great number of customizations:
1) Various supported encodings: utf-8, cp1251, ibm866, iso-8859-5, koi8-r, koi8-u, mac-cyrillic, mik, pt154 and rk1048.
2) Belarusian, two Bulgarian, two Kazakh, Macedonian, Mongolian, two Russian, Serbian and two Ukrainian keyboard mappings.
3) Many screen fonts.
4) Utilities: cyr, displayfont, dumppsf, makeacm, mkvgafont, raw2psf.
5) Two fonts for Dosemu.
6) Uses DebConf.
Other Packages Related to console-cyrillic
- dep: console-terminus (>= 4.16-2)
- Fixed-width fonts for fast reading on the Linux console
- dep: perl-base (>= 5.8.3-2)
- minimal Perl system