Paket: r-doc-html (2.11.1-6)
Länkar för r-doc-html
- Utvecklarinformation (PTS)
- Ändringslogg för Debian
- Debian Patch Tracker
Hämta källkodspaketet r-base:
- Hemsida [www.r-project.org]
GNU R html manuals for statistical computing system
R is a system for statistical computation and graphics. It consists of a language plus a run-time environment with graphics, a debugger, access to certain system functions, and the ability to run programs stored in script files.
The design of R has been heavily influenced by two existing languages: Becker, Chambers & Wilks' S and Sussman's Scheme. Whereas the resulting language is very similar in appearance to S, the underlying implementation and semantics are derived from Scheme.
The core of R is an interpreted computer language which allows branching and looping as well as modular programming using functions. Most of the user-visible functions in R are written in R. It is possible for the user to interface to procedures written in the C, C++, or FORTRAN languages for efficiency, and many of R's core functions do so. The R distribution contains functionality for a large number of statistical procedures and underlying applied math computations. There is also a large set of functions which provide a flexible graphical environment for creating various kinds of data presentations.
Additionally, over thousand extension "packages" are available from CRAN, the Comprehensive R Archive Network, many also as Debian packages, named 'r-cran-<name>'.
This package provides the R manuals in html format. The sibling packages r-doc-pdf and r-doc-info provides the same manuals.
Andra paket besläktade med r-doc-html
- sug: mozilla
- Paketet inte tillgängligt
- eller www-browser
- virtuellt paket som tillhandahålls av chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, galeon, iceape-browser, iceweasel, kazehakase, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, rekonq, uzbl, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- sug: r-base-core
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system