Package: liblinear1 (1.6+dfsg-1)
Links for liblinear1
Download Source Package liblinear:
- Homepage [www.csie.ntu.edu.tw]
Library for Large Linear Classification
LIBLINEAR is a library for learning linear classifiers for large scale applications. It supports Support Vector Machines (SVM) with L2 and L1 loss, logistic regression, multi class classification and also Linear Programming Machines (L1-regularized SVMs). Its computational complexity scales linearly with the number of training examples making it one of the fastest SVM solvers around. It also provides Python bindings.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to liblinear1
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC stödbibliotek
- dep: libstdc++6
- GNUs Standard C++-bibliotek v3
- rec: liblinear-tools (= 1.6+dfsg-1)
- Standalone applications for LIBLINEAR
- sug: liblinear-dev (= 1.6+dfsg-1)
- Development libraries and header files for LIBLINEAR