Package: wings3d (1.2-1 and others)
Links for wings3d
Download Source Package wings3d:
- Homepage [www.wings3d.com]
Nendo-inspired 3D polygon mesh modeller
Wings 3D is a polygon mesh modeller written entirely in Erlang. The user interface was designed to be easy to use for both beginners and advanced users alike. It was inspired by the famous Nendo modeller (from Izware.)
Unlike similar modelling programs (such as Blender), this program does not provide native support for doing animations (though you can output its models to an animation tool.)
Wings 3D supports the following import formats: Nendo (NDO), 3D Studio (3DS), Wavefront (OBJ), and Adobe Illustrator 8 (AI).
Wings 3D supports the following export formats: Nendo (NDO), 3D Studio (3DS), Wavefront (OBJ), VRML (WRL), Renderman (RIB), Hash:Animation Master (MDL), Renderware (RWX), Yafray, Toxic, and FBX via a third-party plug-in.
Open Source Erlang is a functional programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer Science Laboratory.
Other Packages Related to wings3d
- dep: erlang-esdl (>= 1.0.1)
- Erlang bindings to the Simple Direct Media Library
- dep: libjpeg62 (>= 6b1)
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library (version 6.2)
- sug: erlang-dialyzer (>= 1:14.a-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP discrepancy analyzer application
- sug: erlang-tools (>= 1:14.a-dfsg)
- Erlang/OTP various tools
- sug: menu (>= 1.5)
- skapar en programmeny för alla menymedvetna program