Package: lcdproc (0.5.2-3)
Links for lcdproc
Download Source Package lcdproc:
- Homepage [www.lcdproc.org]
LCD display driver daemon and clients
This is a client/server suite including drivers for all kinds of nifty LCD displays. The server supports several serial devices: Matrix Orbital, Crystal Fontz, Bayrad, LB216, LCDM001 (kernelconcepts.de), Wirz-SLI and PIC-an-LCD; and some devices connected to the LPT port: HD44780, STV5730, T6963, SED1520 and SED1330. As of 0.4.4 some USB displays are also supported by the drivers CFonz633, CwLnx, and USBLCD.
Various clients are available that display things like CPU load, system load, memory usage, uptime, and a lot more. Custom clients can be written using the simple client-server protocol and provided example code.
Tags: use::monitoring, administration::monitoring, hardware::lcd, role::sw:utility, interface::commandline, interface::daemon, made-of::lang:c
Other Packages Related to lcdproc
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libusb-0.1-4 (>= 2:0.1.12)
- USB-programmeringsbibliotek i användarrymden
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 3.2 init script functionality